Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Latest Creations

From A:

I used the beading supplies shown in the last post to make a necklace, bracelet, and earrings.  I couldn't figure out how to incorporate the larger oval-shaped beads, so they didn't end up being part of the final ensemble.  They were just too heavy for earrings and didn't seem to lay flat on a necklace.  However, I'm happy with how everything turned out:


We are having a BEAUTIFUL spring day.  Hopefully I haven't jinxed us since I rotated my winter and summer clothes today; I also put away the space heater.  Plus, I got some new shorts and short-sleeved tops this weekend with a gift card to Ann Taylor Loft (thanks, Santa!), so I'm really ready for summer now!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I'm super jealous of your weather. We had snow ALL DAY yesterday. Oh well, pretty soon it's going to be disgustingly hot there and we'll finally crack the freezing barrier for an entire 24- hour cycle.

    ReplyDelete