Thursday, November 3, 2011

Delicious TJ's Finds

Since moving from Florida, I miss Publix just about every day.

But I've started falling in love with Trader Joe's.

As an example, J and I are both addicted to the white cheddar corn puffs.  I mean, how could we not enjoy them - they're the world's puffiest!


I've also recently discovered their organic creamy tomato soup.  It's rich, creamy, and incredibly satisfying - especially on a cold day.


And since it's fall, I just HAD to get some pumpkin butter.


Thanks, Trader Joe's.  You've lessened my Publix withdrawl and for that I will be forever grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Publix too! Trader Joe's has some pretty neat stuff, as you've discovered. I'm a fan of the Cinnamon Puffins cereal, and their lunch meat is tasty and organic (though pricey).

    ReplyDelete