Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DWTS Prediction Review


As you'll recall, I made a few predictions about the new season of Dancing with the Stars. It's time to start analyzing how good those were.

1. Rumer Willis dances to Rumour Has It by Adele at some point.

Yes! She danced to Rumour Has It for My Jam Monday in week 2.

2. The first show features Sugar by Maroon 5 in some way.

No. As soon as Lips Are Movin' was used for Willow Shields' first dance I was wishing that had been my "popular, catchy, mainstream new song that came out after the last season of DWTS ended" choice instead.

3. Derek Hough and Nastia Liukin are phenomenal but one of them has to overcome some sort of injury during the season.

Yes to the phenomenal part. Neither of them is injured... yet.

4. RedFoo is entertaining but not a good dancer (which makes him a perfect partner for Emma Slater).

Yes! I found RedFoo to be quite entertaining, but he was the first star eliminated from the show.

5. Mark Ballas is really tired of getting teenage partners.

Probably. And I'm sure as Mark watches Derek paired with an Olympic gymnast it's not helping the situation.

What I didn't see coming:

Left Crab and Right Crab were BRILLIANT. And honestly, I didn't even notice Charlotte or Keo while the crabs were dancing.


Can I vote for Left Crab as Season 20 champion?!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, let's do! And Charlotte is safe for a while, I think, because, as Dad put it: "There are still a few more outfits to go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those outfits won't cost much since they'll use very little fabric to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Chris could not get past a 14 year old being in the competition with the likes of people like Charlotte. He confirmed that Faith and Scarlett are NOT allowed on the show in 13 years. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how afraid the poor guys will be who try to date your daughters when they're teenagers! Protective dad, big brother, AND triplet brother to impress.

    ReplyDelete