Monday, March 9, 2015

Walks and Hats


I am so excited that we have good weather again for walking the dog. We did our best to get Allie exercise during the winter, but she never gets as much exercise as when the weather is nice enough that we actually WANT to be out in it.

While I was walking Allie on our street, a lady getting her mail stopped me and said, "you have a really cute dog, but I really want to tell you how cute your hat looks. It really suits you!"

Maybe this woman decided for Lent to give someone a compliment each day, or maybe she actually likes my hat that much. Either way, it was a really nice thing to hear. Thanks, random woman, for making my day.


I guess this is a good reminder that just taking a few seconds to pay someone a sincere compliment can really mean a lot.

1 comment: