Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Virginia Beach

We spent the holiday weekend at Virginia Beach with our friends C, C, and I.  Here we are on the beach boardwalk with I:


More specifically, our beach club was on Chesapeake Bay.  Although our cottage wasn't on the beach, we could see the water from our balcony.  To get to the beach, we walked along a boardwalk:


The beach club was very small, but it had a lifeguard on duty and offered rentals such as chairs and umbrellas, kayaks, jet skis, etc:


It was overcast most of our stay (which is great for us since we're so white), but I was still able to get some beautiful photos of the sunset:


And the clouds offered some interesting photos as well:


What a great way to spend our long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend. I love I's sweet driving cap. I think J needs one of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J does like to follow I's trends, like chasing seagulls. So, I think it's possible.

    ReplyDelete