Friday, September 28, 2012

Photo Phriday

It's time to share some recent photos I've taken with my phone.

This license plate cracked me up.


As I was taking this photo J said, "I'll bet he really hates when people take pictures of his license plate."  He's probably right.  Luckily, we didn't get run off the road.

My co-worker brought "stuffed olives" to share at the office.


They were actually white chocolate covered almonds.  Talk about surprising your taste buds!

I got this necklace at a thrift store.


Best $2 I've spent in a long time.

I'm trying to decide whether getting one of these for the garage door would be a good idea.


I think it could look cute, but making a bunch of holes in the garage door really scares me.

Happy Phriday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. When I saw that last photo, I thought for a minute you were buying something to make your garage door look like this: http://www.welbourneprimary.com/links/History/Castles/Castlescroft/Thedrawbridge/drawbridge.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that looks like an excellent weekend project! And the next weekend we'll dig a moat.

    ReplyDelete