Monday, September 12, 2011

They Say It's My Birthday!

I had an awesome birthday this year!

It all started yesterday when we had dinner with our good friends Chris and Colleen.  They made an amazing Italian feast.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

For dessert we had a cookie cake made by J along with Chris' homemade malt ball ice cream and toasted marshmallow hot fudge.  I'm pretty convinced it's the dessert served in Heaven.

REAL kitchens have creme brulee torches to light candles.
That's right, I blew them all out in one breath.  Boo yeah!
Not only did we have fantastic food, we also had the absolute cutest "nephew" to play with.

Reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Today, J brought me birthday flowers on his way home from work.

A nice summer to fall transitional bouquet.
He also got me a pair of winter boots so my feet won't freeze.

It was either these boots or electrically heated socks.
I think J made the right decision.
And tonight we went mini golfing.

I have no comment regarding who won.
Thanks to everyone who sent cards, emailed messages, and called today - I feel so loved!

Talking on the phone with my parents while opening the gifts they sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment