Friday, August 12, 2011

G'ville

From A:

Other than J's graduation, which was the reason for our trip back to Gainesville, we also had some time with our family.  We spent one evening on campus with J's brother and sister-in-law reliving our time as students.

The new Tim Tebow statue.
Next to the Steve Spurrier and Danny Wuerffel statues.
All are Heisman-winning Gator quarterbacks and sons of ministers.
On the field along with a bunch of other people
who ignored the "keep off field" sign.
Getting chomped!
Sorry, Chelsea - this was way too funny to keep to myself.
For J's graduation dinner we went to Blue Highway.  It has the best pizza in the universe.  In fact, my mouth started watering at the mere thought of the margherita pizza.


Since we went to the Blue Highway in Town of Tioga, we walked around a little after dinner.  It's such a nice place with the trees, sidewalks, and natural areas.


My parents are so cute.
What a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is truly hilariously bad, but in my defense I didn't realize how difficult it would be to get my head in the gator's mouth. Plus the teeth were kind of sharp!

    ReplyDelete