Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tebow Mania

From A:

J and I had a great time at the first Gator game of the season. Although it was a complete blowout (we paid Charleston Southern $450K to let us beat them up on the field), it was a great game to have first row seats. Here are some of the perks we experienced in Row 1:

1. Entertainment from Albert and Alberta. Since Mr. 2-Bits retired (again) last season, Albert dressed like him at the beginning of the game and did the familiar 2-Bits chant with everyone. Didn't he look cute in his plaid pants?


2. Appearances by the fake Erin Andrews on the sideline. Luckily, it wasn't the real Erin, because I think J would have jumped out of the stands in hopes of meeting her.

3. The Gator Band version of "Mr. Roboto" at halftime, complete with some robot dancing. This was the one moment when I wished that I wasn't so close to the field.

4. Having a great view of the game when the action was between the 5 and 25 yard lines.

5. Giving Tim Tebow a high-five after the game!!! He is so fast that J's camera is not even able to focus on him.

6. A good photo opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at the game. Poor Gator band... they try. I didn't know A wore glasses now. Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, Chelsea! Are those new, Anne? I like them! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my new glasses that I got in July. They make a HUGE difference in my distance vision; I was shocked at how much better I could see once I got them!

    ReplyDelete