Saturday, September 5, 2009

College Football, Week 1

From J:

Where will you be at 7:00pm? A and I will be...
Section 32, row 1. Here's a blurry picture of our tickets!


I've been on row 1 for several games, and this is a perfect game for it. The best part about row 1 is that you can really see and feel the action on the 10 yards nearest you. Outside of those 10 yards, you have no idea what's going on. Since we're playing Charleston Southern, I don't care much about what's happening in the game since it's a foregone conclusion. Also, I'll be able to offer words of encouragement for the visiting team. Normally, taunting would be in order, but I'm not that mean of a guy.

Official prediction for today's game: UF by 60. Or until we get bored.
Wildcard! prediction: John Brantley passes for more yards than Tebow.

UPDATE:

UF won by 59, so I consider my prediction uncannily accurate, as we missed an extra point. Sadly, though, Brantley mostly handed the ball off and he did not outpass Tebow.

No comments:

Post a Comment