Sunday, October 11, 2015

Why My Phone is Full of Dog Pictures


Allow me to use yesterday as an example.

It all started when Allie was being "Shop Schnauzer" by hanging out with J in his workshop. J anchors her long line in the garage so she can be in there with him or she can go outside to lay in the front yard. At one point, J took a break from woodworking and Allie laid in the grass next to him, rolling around on her back. It was hilarious, so I took some photos.


Later in the day we took Allie on base with us to jog on the trails. On our way home, we put down all the windows and opened the sunroof. As you can imagine, this gives Allie quite a breeze in the back of the car. Her hair looked insane, so of course I took some photos.


After dinner, we were watching college football. When J and I are both on the couch, Allie often likes to lay on the love seat. However, I had our duvet draped across the love seat to finish drying since I had washed it earlier. Since Allie wasn't allowed on the love seat, she decided to lay under the coffee table. Well, half under and half sticking out. And I just had to get a photo.


So that's why my phone is full of dog pictures. And, I suppose, why I'm a hopeless dog lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment