Sunday, January 6, 2013

Office Bliss


My office for the past year has been small and shared (with two other people - one on M,W,F and one on T,R).  As a Christmas gift (not really - the timing just happened to fall right before Christmas), I found out that I was getting my own, much larger office - hooray!

After getting new carpet and new (to me) office furniture, the office was ready for some paint.

It used to have one light blue wall, one medium
blue wall, and two white walls.
It was painted a shade called Grecian Green, which I would describe as a light sage green.

Freshly painted walls with my boxes
of stuff moved in.
I've been doing a lot of unpacking and organizing since then.  I'm not completely finished yet, but I'm getting there!

A few boxes left.
I added a credenza between the wall and my desk
to create a "mega desk."
Boxes gone - just some more organizing left to do!
I think the next improvement will be to get some photos or artwork on the walls, but I'm thrilled with the increase in space and privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment