Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bird Problem


I admit it.  I have a bird problem.

It started last fall when I got four birds at our church's thrift sale.  They were the perfect addition to our master bathroom.


Then, I got even more birds at the same sale for my beach-themed home office.


And just the other day, after I thought I had figured out how I wanted to arrange our curio cabinets, I found more birds.  Really cute birds.  Really cute birds in colors that matched our kitchen.  I couldn't help myself.


Blue birds for our cabinet with blue accented china and green birds for our cabinet with green accented china.


But I couldn't stop there.  We also had a set of shadow boxes that I hadn't figured out what to do with yet.  They are still laying on the floor waiting to be hung, but now they have something inside of them!


Like I said, I have a bird problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment