Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're Moving!

From A:

J has accepted a job in Washington, D.C. and we'll be moving there this summer!

We took a tourist-type trip to D.C. back in 2007 but are just starting to learn about the lifestyle of people who actually live there.  It's been fun researching the area and deciding on possible living locations.  As of now, we plan to live in the Alexandria, Virginia area and have focused our housing search there. 

I am very excited to go on a house hunting trip in a couple of months to decide exactly where we will live.  Until then, I'm limited to online research and photos - such as these:

Old Town Alexandria
Alexandria's waterfront on the Potomac River


2 comments:

  1. We are already looking forward to planning a visit :). PS- I'd heard that Chopstix got bought and remodeled, but I thought it being packed, cramped, and slow was part of its "charm".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Are you guys ready to get out of FL? I know Andy and I were. We'll find out whether we're moving or staying this time next year - eek!

    I hear Alexandria is very nice... enjoy house hunting!

    ReplyDelete