Saturday, June 12, 2010

Commercial and Anniversary

From A:

J and I have a couple of exciting days ahead.

This afternoon I'll be filming a scene from a new commercial that will debut this fall.  It's one of two commercials being filmed in Gainesville this week, and both commercials are (of course) Gator themed.  I auditioned for the commercials about a month ago and am really excited to be cast in one (for the record, nobody was cast in both).

I'll be in the commercial which uses the song "We are the Boys."  True Gator fans know this song by memory since everyone sings it after the 3rd quarter of each football game.

The other commercial uses the song "Do the Chomp" and has choreographed dance moves.  Luckily, since I'm not part of this commercial, I wasn't required to attempt or execute the dance moves.

If you want to see and hear more, you can listen to the songs and view the dance moves here.

The other exciting news is that tomorrow is our one year anniversary!  We'll finally get the chance to break out our year-old frozen top layer of wedding cake and give it a try.  Although my parents talked our cake baker into telling them what flavor the top layer is, J and I have no idea.  However, after a year in the freezer, we're not entirely convinced that we'll even be able to tell what flavor it actually is.  But we'll certainly try!  Pictures and taste test impressions to come on a future post.

As a reminder, here's what the cake looked like prior to a year in our freezer:


No comments:

Post a Comment