I never thought I'd say this, but I envy the weather at the Winter Olympics - if only we could have such warm temperatures and such little snow here!
However, there's nothing like a long weekend with snow on the ground to help you get a lot done around the house. Here's what we did this weekend:
- Finished our taxes. Sadly, we are not getting a refund.
- Scanned and filed important documents that had piled up in our inbox.
- Blasted our arms at the gym.
- Groomed Allie in the garage - she looks so pretty now.
- Washed lots of laundry (and still working on it).
- Did some general vacuuming and cleaning.
- Put together a donation for charity be picked up on Wednesday.
- Watched some of the Sochi 2014 action with Allie.
|"When do the dog sled races start?"|
TurboTax also added some humor to the process thanks to its online help forums. Here's our favorite question and answer that was posted:
Q: I have a dog in my truck
My dog make sure no violators in truck. Since she has to be walk at least four plus times a day, she is my exercise coach, allow me not to gain weight. Can I claim her well being?
A: No, this is not allowed by the IRS.