Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Retrospective


One year ago, we had just brought home our new puppy.  Our first outing as a family was to volunteer at our church's pumpkin patch.  Allie discovered her first pumpkin while we were there:


She also got tuckered out by the end of our shift and fell asleep in my arms:


It's hard to believe how much she's grown and changed over the past year.  Sometimes I miss her cute puppy stage but then I'm reminded of the frustrations that went along with it - and I'm grateful to have our (mostly) well-behaved adult dog (although she will always be a puppy to me).  She still has a bit of a mischievous puppy streak in her, but that's only sometimes annoying and is often just plain funny.

2012
So here's to our adult puppy!

2013
And here's to a second year of our pumpkin family - Daddy, Mommy, and Allie.


No comments:

Post a Comment