Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Second 1st Birthday


As if you weren't completely convinced of how spoiled Allie is, here's a recap of her birthday party at daycare.

Allie had her picture taken wearing a party hat.  (I have to admit that I love this picture!)


She also got to wear her hat while she played with her friends as evidenced by the photos included on her birthday card.


She was sent home with a goodie bag.


She got a squeaky tennis ball, a bag of biscuits, and a copy of her birthday photo.  She decided to give the photo to me for my office - how sweet!


She also came home extremely tired - the gift that keeps on giving to her mom and dad!


Yep, she fell asleep in the bathroom while I was getting ready this morning.

Happy second 1st birthday, Allie!

No comments:

Post a Comment