Wednesday, January 25, 2012

(Not) Lame

That's the last time I link to a video from The Soup.  The Indie video was removed just one day after it was posted.  Lame.

You know what's definitely not lame?  PINTEREST!

I just love wasting my time looking at ways to spend money.  Light bulb... the previous sentence just made me understand why husbands HATE Pinterest.

Oh well, I still enjoy it.  Like this awesome living room decor.  LOVE the ceiling:


And this cute kitchen color scheme:


Warning: do not look at Pinterest unless you are prepared to become addicted.

2 comments:

  1. I temporarily went on there the other day. I decided that I waste too much time on the computer already, and need to focus my attention on other things. So, for now, I am staying away from Pinterest. We'll see how long this lasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Pinterest! It's so addicting!

    ReplyDelete