Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I admit it.  I love watching "The Sing-Off" on NBC.

I'm so amazed by what the groups are able to do without any music or instruments.  It just blows my mind!

Since I've watched every episode this season (I admit that, too), here are my favorite performances of the five teams remaining in the competition.

Pentatonix (Arlington, Texas) - "Video Killed the Radio Star"

Dartmouth Aires (Dartmouth College) - "Queen Medley"

Afro-Blue (Howard University) - "Killing Me Softly"

Vocal Point (BYU) - "Life is a Highway"

Urban Method (Denver, Colorado) - "Airplanes"

Personally, I hope Pentatonix is this season's champion.  If for no other reason - because the guys in their group sang Britney Spears songs.

Pentatonix - "Britney Spears Medley"

No comments:

Post a Comment