Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

From A:

This weekend, my parents came to visit for Labor Day...


... and here are a few things we did:

1. J and my dad went to the first Gator football game of the season.  Not an impressive showing by the Gators, but a fun time nonetheless:


2. We visited the butterfly rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History:


3. We cooked a delicious dinner using peppers my dad grew in his garden:


4. We played Sequence...


... and it's obvious which team won:


5. We had delicious pizza at our favorite place, Blue Highway:


 The weekend went by too fast!

2 comments:

  1. Is Blue Highway new? I don't remember ever hearing about it when we were living there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a new location in Town of Tioga, but the Micanopy location has been there for 6 years. I never knew it existed until a co-worker told me about it.

    ReplyDelete