Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome...

To our new blog. Why start a blog? There are usually two reasons, I'm guessing, that people start blogs:

1) They think that they have genuinely interesting things to say.
2) They want to become famous. This person's idol is probably Perez Hilton, the most famous blogger ever. This says something about blogs.

Personally, I don't think that either of these things will be true with this blog. I (J) will probably write posts about science, politics, and working out. My wife (A) will probably write posts that are better than mine about our day-to-day happenings and travels.

A little bit about us: we are both graduates of the University of Florida with BS degrees in engineering. A has an MS degree from UF in a different field; I have an MS degree in engineering and am working on my PhD in the same field. We were recently married, on June 13, 2009. This being the internet, I won't be any more specific than that. The photos on the sidebar are from our honeymoon to Napa, CA. Enjoy the site and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment