Friday, August 22, 2014

Work Updates


My work life has been quite a whirlwind recently. It all started when I saw a posting for a job that looked really great and submitted an application. Six days later I went for a first interview.


Then a week after the first interview I went for a second interview.


And I was offered the job. I accepted a couple of days later and have been in the midst of a transition ever since. I have three days remaining at my current job and have started spending a little time at my new job to start learning what I need to know. I also moved out of my old office and into my new office.


On top of this, I've been doing a small amount of consulting work with a new start-up company.

So yeah, that's the work update.

In puppy news, Allie continues to be too stinkin' cute.


But that's nothing new.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, and I'm excited for you with the new job(s)!

    ReplyDelete