Thursday, March 6, 2014

Got Tools?


To start this post, let me first say:
1. J loves all of his birthday gifts and plans to use them all.
2. There was no prior discussion among any of our family regarding birthday gifts.

A few years ago, my parents bought each other the SAME book for Valentine's Day.  It's been a running joke ever since.

That said, J recently celebrated his birthday and got some really nice gifts.  Among them were:

A tool bag from me,


a tool bag from my parents,


and a tool bag from his parents.


It was pretty funny that my parents and I both got him the same thing, but I almost died laughing when J opened the gift from his parents.

After sharing what happened with my mom she suggested that J register for gifts prior to his next birthday. 

I guess great minds think alike, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment