Wednesday, June 26, 2013

First Day


When we attended our local pet festival we found out about a new doggie daycare facility in our area.  In addition to an information packet, we were given a coupon for a free first day.  Until today we had been using a different daycare in town.

Well, today was the day to try the new facility - and I think both puppy and parents liked it.  My favorite feature is the live webcam in each room.  So while I was at work today I could check on Allie any time I wanted.  It seemed from the webcam like she's quite the playtime ringleader, and my observations look to be supported by her report card.


That's right, she got a report card at the end of her first day.  Cute, right?!

I especially liked how clean the facility is.  It smells good (impressive for a place with so many dogs) and is spotless - cleaning is ongoing throughout the day.  To top it off, the employees (and owner who we met today) were incredibly friendly and helpful.

Allie certainly seemed to enjoy her day, and she has been worn out since we got home tonight.



Daycare for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment