Thursday, June 7, 2012

Making Progress

Slowly but surely, we're starting to get things organized and put away in our house.  We had a couple of hectic weeks when our tile floors were being installed AND we were moving the rest of our belongings out of our old condo.

But I'm happy to report that everything is moved now, even if a lot of it is still in boxes, scattered around, and/or piled in the garage.  But we're making progress!

It's a great feeling for some of the rooms to start coming together.  I'll confess that I had to move some boxes and random stuff out of the living room to get this picture, but it's encouraging nonetheless.


My phone's camera didn't handle the lighting very well so it's a little washed out artsy.  Also, J is a cord perfectionist and wasn't happy with the cord concealers we tried a while ago, so he's been plotting what to do with the TV cords.  I'm afraid it's going to involve drilling holes in the wall, so I'm trying to ignore what he's planning to do.

More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like the artsy effect. :) It all looks great. Some new things in there. Looking forward to visiting! MM

    ReplyDelete